Mission, Vision & Values
To empower Rock County’s unaccompanied homeless youth to take action to achieve their goals.
Every unaccompanied homeless youth in Rock County will have the opportunity to become a contributing member of the community.
Our Core Values
- We will benchmark from our youth’s viewpoints and deliver what is most important to them.
- We are committed to achieving superior long-term outcomes for our youth and our funders.
- We will set high, measurable goals and hold ourselves accountable to achieve them.
- We recognize that addressing challenges head-on is a requirement for success.
- We will look within and outside the nonprofit world to learn.
- We are guided by absolute fairness and honesty in everything we do.
- We will match our actions to our words.
- We will balance the expectations and earn the trust of our youth, employees, communities, and funders.
- We will offer our youth programs and services that fit their needs and provide great value.
- We value and respect diversity of background, thought, and style.
- We ensure that every human interaction is caring, courteous, and respectful.
- We expect leaders to make difficult decisions, and to carry them out in a way that allows all involved to maintain dignity.
- We speak candidly and listen openly.
- We will never be satisfied with the status quo and know that we must continually reinvent our organization and ourselves.
- We will break down silos and bureaucracies to serve our youth efficiently as one agency.
- We will continuously drive operational excellence to innovate our programs, services, and processes.
- We believe in the power of talented, committed individuals working as a team to make an extraordinary difference.
- We are positive, energetic, and committed to achieving our objectives and living our values.
- We celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
- We keep our egos in check and maintain a sense of humor.